Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Health Fair Here We Come


I was in the grocery one night last week and caught part of a conversation about a health fair in town. The clerk behind the counter knows us now as we are frequent visitors and news of the teachers being in town has spread to both ends of the island by now. I asked the gentlemen some questions about the health fair and that I was teaching standard I and would the fair be appropriate for that age. He was surprised the school did not know about the health fair. When I reached school in the morning I told Ms. Rubio about the fair and she too had heard about it. We decided to take two of the classes in Standard I to the fair in the afternoon. This is a picture of the group of girls that was in charge off at the fair. Nothing like walking on the beach to an afternoon fair in San Pedro!