Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Futbol


This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend my schools futbol tournament. All the grades have at least two teams. The teams have been competing against one another for the past two weeks now and will continue to play for the championship title through the end of next week. One of my students is quite a talented futbol player and this is a shot I took from where I was selling concessions to help raise money for the school. His name is Gavin and is a stellar student, individual, and as I saw this weekend, futbol player. I look forward to my student's game this weekend as well as the UNCW interns at R.C. vs the parents game that will take place on Saturday. Stay tuned for an update on our progress this week as we practice after school and prepare for the big game!